Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School!!

Wed. was Ava's first day of kindergarten. She really loves it so far! I think it was harder for me than it was for her. I got a little tear in my eye as I left the building. These are her 1st day of school photos. We walked to school with our neighbor who was walking the kids she babysits to school. (I mentioned LaLa on an earlier post) the kids weren't really wearing disguises. I put them on using a photo editor because although their parents probably wouldn't mind, I didn't want to put the kids on the blog without their permission. I wanted to put this picture up because it shows Ava's jitters as we got closer to school. We took this photo right before we got to the school and if you look at Ava you can see that she looks a little bit nervous as she approaches school.

1 comment:

Jessie Mae said...

Ava I am so happy that you love school! I hope you always have fun and learn lots! You looked very beautiful on your first day of school.