Monday, December 22, 2008

Caroling hayride!

On Saturday, Paul and Ava went on a Christmas caroling hayride with Santa and Mrs. Clause. Brendan and I decided to stay home since Saturday was pretty cold. I really wanted Ava to go so I called Paul at work and told him to hurry home so that he could take Ava on the Hay ride. (I left out the "caroling" part in fear that he wouldn't want to go. I bundled Ava up and when Paul got home from from work, off they went. Brendan and I watched out the window and waited for them to go by the house so we could snap their picture.

Here they come! When they got home Paul was frozen head to toe. Ava had a great time and she even led one of the songs- Jingle Bells. After Paul stopped shivering he thanked me for volunteering him for that wonderful event and he told me that channel 7 news was there. I acted oblivious when he told me that it included caroling. Oh what a great Dad!

No comments: