Wednesday, September 2, 2009

More pictures from camping






Here are the kids swimming in Lake Serene at the campground. We saw lots of deer in the village. Everywhere we looked there was a deer. Paul even noticed some nice bucks. This Mama and baby visited right at our cabin. They liked the kids poptart crumbs. Oh and I'm sure you'll notice the nice skull tattoo on Ava's forehead. She put it there at a friends house the day we left. ( we left in the evening) Those rub on tattoos can be hard to wash off!

1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

Wow what memories that brought back huh? It is a magical place I'm glad you guys went. I can't believe Ava!! Josie would never do that. Maybe another year in the pool will help her fears. Georgia may now that she actually gets he face wet but I'm not sure. I'm glad you guys had fun.
xoxo Jenny