Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Little Graduate

Ava graduated from Preschool Friday night. We are so proud of her. The kids sang songs and told poems, they got their diplomas and then we all had cake. Itis hard for me to beleive that she has finished two great years of preschool and now she is onto kindergarten. It has been kind of sad for me.
Here is Ava getting her Diploma.
Here she is with her class. ( I put hearts over the names on the diplomas) All of the other parents and I decided that we are going to did these photos out when they graduate high school in the year 2021! These will be good yearbook photos.
Here is Ava with the girls! There were six kids in her preschool class and there are only ten in her kindergarten class for the fall! It is a very small class.

Ava celebrating with a friend.


4 comments:

Joannof10 said...

Congratulations, Ava!!
I am so proud of you!

Grandma and Grandpa H. said...

Congratulations to Ava!!! You are growing into a beautiful little gal. You will just love kindergarten!! XXXX

heavenly bliss said...

Ava Elizabeth! We are proud of you. The only problem I have is that Josie is sitting here looking wide eyed at these pictures and she thinks I am so mean that she didn't go to preschool this year. She also wants to go next year but I really want to keep her home. We love you and wish you fun in Kindergarten.

Jessie Mae said...

Wow Ava, I can hardly believe it! Are you even big enough to go to Kindergarten? Congratulations on graduating!