Thursday, June 19, 2008

MeMe

My Aunt Joanne at tenkidsandadog.blogspot.com sent me this meme to do.

The first thing I thought today: What day it was today. Since Ava has been done with Preschool, its hard to keep track.

The first thing I ate today: A bite of Brendan’s cereal. (to make sure it wasn’t to hot)

The first thing I drank today: coffee

The first thing I said today: " Good morning Brendan." He is especially smiley first thing in the morning.

The first action I did today: Carried Brendan downstairs to change him and feed him breakfast, after checking on Ava. She slept in this morning.

The first thing I read today: The back of the cereal box while I was feeding Brendan.The first item of clothing I put on today: Brown sweatpants and one of Paul’s grey t-shirts. I had no plans to go anywhere today so why dress up, right? We may go to Georgia’s softball game tonight, an if we do, I will put on real clothes for that!

The first person I spoke to today: Brendan

The first chore I did today: Dishes.

The first blog I visited today: Our Elsie Rae of Sunshine.blogspot.com. I usually check Jessie’s blog first and then use the links off hers to check the others.

No comments: