Monday, January 26, 2009

Ava's School

On Wednsday, I get to go into Ava's classroom and read the class a story and then do an activity with them. I decided to go with a groundhog theme since next Tuesday is Groundhog day. I found a great book, but was trying to decide on an activity, so on Sunday Ava and I experimented with some groundhog crafts. We liked these two the best. One is a groundhog pop up scene and the other is a cute hat. They are both so cute, so now we have to decide which one to choose!
I guess it's probaly more appropriate to use snow instead of grass in our area!

The groundhog goes in and out of his hole. The kids can choose to put on a sun or a cloud depending on whether they want the groundhog to see its shawdow or not.


1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

I love your craft ideas. I am thinking of you right now. I wonder when Mom will be at school!!! That is sooo cool. We are sorry we missed the swimming I didn't get my act together Saturday. I'm glad you had fun.
xoxo Jenny