Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thomas Costume

When I was shopping last week I went into KB Toys because sadly they are going out of business and everything was marked way down. I found this Thomas the Train costume 90% off so I bought it for Brendan to wear next Halloween because he loves Thomas! In the meantime the kids have been playing with it. Here is Brendan wearing his Thomas the Train outfit while watching Thomas the Train on TV.

Hopefully by next year he will be able to walk in it without tripping.


He's paying no attention to me because Thomas is on TV.
(Don't worry Jessie, I only let him watch one episode a day. Two max!!) JK!


Last night I was recruited to put the costume on and give train rides around the house. The kids sure loved it!
(Poor Brendan has been sick with a cold. You can tell in this pictiure that he's not feeling good.
I read to Ava's class yesterday! It was a lot of fun. We ended up making the groundhog scenes. They turned out very cute. I had everything pre-cut because i only had 45 minutes. It was nice to get in and meet all of Ava's classmates and see her school day in action! Ava said I did a very good job all of her friends were asking to come over to our house and play so I must have made a good impression!

No comments: