Sunday, February 1, 2009

Visit

Friday evening Grandma and Grandpa Gifford and Russell stopped over for a visit. It was a very short lived visit because Ava had just thrown up with the beginning of a stomach bug about five minutes before they arrived. (She is starting to feel much better today)
Brendan just loved Uncle Russell. He showed him some of his trucks.

Here is Grandma holding Brendan to his disapproval. He still hasn't gotten over his shyness!


Earlier in the day I had lined up all of Brendan's trucks. He was amazed to see how many he has. I try to find things to keep him busy during the day to minimize him following me around at the bottom of my feet. I poked holes in the lid of a coffee can and he loves poking crayons through the holes. I was amazed at how long this keeps his attention!



This kept him busy for awhile! (five minutes!)





1 comment:

Joannof10 said...

I hope Ava is feeling better! I gave you an award over on my blog!