Saturday, February 21, 2009

Baby Sam


My computer hasn't been working well the past week or so, so I really haven't been online much to put up any posts. (if anybody wondered)

I stopped into the hospital yesterday to see baby Samuel who is sick with pneumonia. He is such a beautiful baby.

Here he is after a feeding. he was awake when I got there so I got to see him alert for awhile.

This is how the poor little guy has to spend most of his day. Oxygen is blown into this plastic tent around him.
He also has an IV delivering fluids and medicine and a neb treatment every four hours. When I held him, I whispered in his ear to get better soon! I think he'll listen!



Poor Jessie and Matt are so tired! Yesterday was also Jessie's birthday! The way she's looking at Sam, she's already got her present!


Keep the prayers coming for baby Sam, Jessie, Matt and Elsie!




2 comments:

Joannof10 said...

Thanks for the update and pictures of Sam. He is in our prayers!!!

Aunt Jean said...

Thank you so much for the pictures. He is in my prayers.