Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meeting Margie Sue

This weekend Ava and I went to meet Margie Sue for the first time, but first we watched Geogia's LA on Broadway show. Here she is! She did a great job!
These aren't the best pictures, but here are the girls in their new big sister Tee's Ava and I made them.


Beautiful Margie Sue! I didn't get a great shot because my batteries were running on very low batteries. This always makes my pictures come out fuzzy. I was also interupting her sleep, so she doesn't look to pleased that I was trying to snap her picture.

Here's another one of Georgia! You did a great job! Ava and I loved watching your performance!





1 comment:

The Parenti Family said...

Hi Stace!
It was nice getting your post too! Yes, it is funny how Jenny and I grew up to both have horses! The one thing we don't have that was in the plans was a "pet shop".. I think we even got that one down on paper! haha!
I too will visit your page from time to time.. it's so nice seeing you and your family on here!! you take care and hugs to the kids!
love,
Jenny P.