Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fishing






Today Grandma (Mom) called and said that she was taking Georgia and Josie fishing for awhile, so we decided to stop over and say hello. It was a beautiful day and the kids caught many small fish while we were there and probaly many more after we left! Georgia did very well as you can see. By the time Josie was brave enough to fish the batteries died in my camera so I didn't get a shot of her first catch. I think that she was afraid that she was going to catch a huge fish that would pull her in. Ava even got chance to catch a couple of fish and she was thrilled. Russell was a pro with the worms and taking the fish off the hooks! He is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

heavenly bliss said...

I bet fishing was fun. I'm glad you were able to stop by. The girls were very happy to see Ava and Aunt Stacy! I snatched a picture for my blog too! We need to get together soon.
xoxo Jenny

Grandma and Grandpa H. said...

Hi, This looks like a wonderful day of fishing with Grandma G. We want to let you know that we have never seen a bedroom decorated that great!!! You and Paul certainly did a wonderful job. Hope to see it this summer. Love to you all.
XXXX