Monday, August 3, 2009

Bible School





We have decided to participate in the Holy Heroes Summer Faith Bible school program, but we are doing the days when we have time. I like the flexability. So far we have completed the first two days. Here is Ava making the key cookies. The stained glass cookies didn't turn out for us, because I didn't follow directions. I used store bought dough which was to soft and instead of crushing the candy we used whole lifesavers. This is a photo of them in the oven. I couldn't figure out why the candies weren't melting until I realized that when I turned the timer on, I must have turned the oven off. Well they ended up tasting good and I told Ava that we would try again with the dough recipe thay call for, but we love the program and Ava is learning a lot.

No comments: