Monday, August 3, 2009

Rick's Birthday




Yesterday we went to Grandma's for Rick's birthday. We had a surprise visit from Uncle Bob and Deb which was very nice! Katie and Amanda are so beautiful and growing up so fast. I didn't have a lot of time to visit because Paul worked late yesterday so I was chasing Brendan around. That boy has a lot of enery and keeps me busy. haha. Later we got out the karaoke machine and the girls sang for us. I wish i could have stayed to hear Jenny and Rick sing but Brendan was exhausted. he was litterally asleep as soon as we left the driveway!! Grandpa Hesler we hope you had a happy
81st yesterday! Ava recorded you a birthday message last night but when I watched it today I realized that it stopped recording in the middle of it, so we will have to record it again and put it up later!

No comments: