Saturday, February 16, 2008

MEME

My Aunt Joann, at Ten Kids and a Dog, tagged me for this meme.The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1) I love to read fiction books. I don’t get a lot of time to read anymore, but as a child and teenager one of my favorite things to was to curl up in bed with a good book.

2) I love the water. Sitting by the river or lake relaxes me.

3) My favorite movies are dramas and comedies. I love to laugh.

4) I love art. I love looking at it, but I also like drawing, painting and writing myself. Once in awhile, out of the blue I get a strong urge to do something artsy.

5) I enjoy helping others and wish that I could help more. My BA is in Human Services/Psychology and I look forward to putting it to use when Brendan gets older.

6) I played the flute in my high school band and marching band. I loved being in the marching band!

I’m sorry but I don’t know anybody else with a blog.

No comments: