Friday, February 15, 2008

My Little Guy

I have not had many chances to get on the computer lately and take pictures because I have had my hands full holding a baby for the past couple of weeks. Brendan has been going through a stage where he wants to be in my arms at all times. (I hope that it is just a stage!) He has discovered his hands but they won't quite do what he wants them to yet. He tries really hard to reach for toys but he gets frustrated when he can't quite grasp them. I also think that he is teething which also makes it hard because he wants chew on his teethers but can't, so after about ten minutes of being in his play pen (up above), swing, bouncy seat, excersaucer, or on the floor, he gets bored and frustrated and lets me know that he wants to be picked up. As much as I love holding my little boy, I do have other things that I need to do so I can't wait until he masters hand control so that I can put him down. (smile) My Little Tough Guy!
Look at those muscles! (and that belly!)
"Hey, I can move my toes!"

1 comment:

Jessie Mae said...

He certainly is a little "tough guy"! These pictures are just adorable. He may even have Elsie Rae beat with that "little" tummy of his!