Wednesday, July 16, 2008

BEACH

Monday we spent the afternoon at Wilson's Bay. It's a nice rocky beach. Monday was a hot day, but by the lake it was very breezy so we didn't have to get wet to cool off. I got a new camera for my birthday and I love it! I just kept snapping pictures and I stopped when I ran out of memory on my card. When I got home I was surprised to see that I had taken over 100 pictures. I picked out some of my favorites to post. Unfortunately I had to save them to a lower resolution to post them on the blog or else it would have taken me forever to post them all, so they are not as clear as the originals. There is a summer photo contest going on in my town and I was thinking about entering some pictures. (that is another reason I took over 100 shots!)


Brendan's hair takes a ride in the wind.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa H. said...

Great photos. You sure should enter them on any photo contest.
Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
XXXX